Located in the Lower 25th Street Historic District in Ogden, Utah.
215-217 25th Street
The two-story, commercial vernacular structure at 215-217 25th Street was built in approximately 1895. It housed the Frank R. Watkins Grocery, Mrs. Vina Creamer’s Rooms, the Nevada Rooms, and in 1951 the Seven-Up Bottling Company.
The building at 219-221 25th Street, built in 1905, was the Luke Crenshaw Photography Shop and the Ohio House Hotel. Both buildings were restored in 1985 and then occupied by the 25th Street Upholstery Company.
Pingback: Lower 25th Street Historic District | JacobBarlow.com