Richfield Presbyterian Church and School
This mission chapel was erected in 1880 as part of the efforts of the Reverend Duncan McMillan to evangelize central Utah. Originally located on Main Street, the building was torn down and rebuilt at this location in 1937/38. This church also symbolizes a historic decision by the Protestant churches of Utah not to compete with each other in areas where their numbers were few, but to unite as a community church to serve all denominations.
Located at 46 E 200 S in Richfield, Utah