Slaterville School and Meeting House
Located on this site were the Slaterville School and LDS Meeting House. The Slaterville School operated from 1910 into the 1940s, teaching youth from Slaterville Settlement. After the Marriott School was demolished, Slaterville School served students from Marriott. The Slaterville LDS Meeting House was also located on this site. It was constructed at a cost of $10,000. It served as a center for the community from February 24, 1915, until it was demolished on March 24, 1968. The site was subsequently donated to the Slaterville Ward as a perpetual park. In 2007, the park was transferred to Marriott-Slaterville City and the bowery and playground were reconstructed.
Marriott-Slaterville City Historical Marker historical marker #9, located at Slaterville Park at 250 North 2250 West in Marriott-Slaterville, Utah