Ivins Pioneer Cemetery
This area, known as Ten Mile Sterrett and Ivins, was opened for homesteading in 1880. Emigrants from Utah and Iceland transformed sagebrush lands to productive livestock farms. They befriended the roaming Indians and Oregon Trail travelers. Jared Williams donated this plot 72×105 feet. Twenty person are buried here from 1893 to 1940.
The text above is from Daughters of Utah Pioneers historic marker #348, located on Ivins Road in Bancroft, Idaho.
The photos below were submitted by Marshall Hurst: