(305 South 900 East)
The Cordner/Calder house, probably built by William Cordner ca.1896 and added onto ca.1910, began as a one or one-and-one-half story, Victorian Eclectic-style, brick and adobe house on a stone foundation which subsequently acquired a full second story. The house was constructed by William J. & Edna Cordner and then owned by David G. and Sarah E. Calder for many years. Both of these families became prominent fruit growers on the Provo Bench and their participation and influence in the growth of Orem is reflected in this house.