In February, 1851 this plot of ground along the north side of state road and west of dry creek was dedicated as a cemetery for the city of Lehi; when John Griggs White, aged 75 years, was buried. This land was government owned; who deeded it to the city. In 1872 when the road was widened and the railroad cut through the cemetery, many bodies were moved to a new cemetery; yet several pioneers of the community still lie buried here.
Check out all of the historic markers placed by the Daughters of Utah Pioneers at JacobBarlow. com/dup