Nephi and Annie Kindred House
The Nephi and Annie Kindred House was constructed in 1896 by mason Andrew Berkley and carpenter Reuben Richardson. Nephi was a well-known blacksmith in Springville during the 1890s. He died, however, before the house was completed. Annie sold the house to her daughter and son-in-law Harriett and Myron (Pep) Crandall in 1935 and continued to live here until her death in 1950. The Crandalls had lived in the house since 1909, the year they were married. Pep was employed as a contractor and resided in the house until his death in 1968. Harriet continued to reside in the home until 1983.
Located at 188 West Center Street in Springville, Utah