Continental Bank Building – 1923-1924
Note the carved stone faces in the keystones above the large arched windows. This site was originally occupied by an early Salt Lake City hotel named the White House. Continental Bank completed the present building in 1924. The building housed a series of banks before it was renovated as the Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City in 1999.