Brick making began early in Bountiful in several areas. The brickyard between 500 and 1500 South and west of 200 West, was operated in turn by the Kirk Brick, Improved Brick, and Bountiful Brick companies, who made more bricks than any other Utah firm. Bountiful Brick Co., owned and operated by John S. and Bertha W. Ledingham, sold the land in 1930, dismantled the kilns, and sold even those bricks. All of the brickyards closed during the Depression.
See other parks in Bountiful here.