The Memorial Lakeview Cemetery in Bountiful, Utah
Simon Bamberger conceived the idea of a local railroad between Salt Lake City and Ogden. When the line came to Bountiful in 1892 it became an important factor in the city’s growth. For $0.10 the residents could now ride to Salt Lake City for an outing, for school or for work. More importantly, raw materials such as coal, lumber, brick and plaster could be shipped in and farm produce shipped out. In 1908 a switch was made from steam to electricity and the line became The Bamberger Electric Railroad, known by the citizens as the Bamberger. Service was discontinued in 1952. The building now occupied by the Bountiful Light & Power Company was used as a warehouse for goods to be shopped. The station itself was immediately in front of this building.
This is located at 198 S 200 W in Bountiful, Utah
They have a really cool vintage neon sign at the power company too.
The Anson Call home, built in 1859 and located at 1201 N 200 W in Bountiful, Utah is one of the older homes in the area and a very cool historic home, there’s a lot of content online about it being haunted and it is apparently being leased by the owner (D U Company) to a paranormal investigating company that gives tours.
The parks in Clearfield, Utah
- Barlow Park – 2100 S 500 W
- Bicentennial Park – 931 E 600 S
- Central Park – 300 E Center St
- Chelmes Park – 2100 S 1000 E
- Cornerstone Park – 2601 S Main
- Fisher Park – 934 S 1000 E
- Fisher Park Skate Park – 934 S 1000 E
- Fox Hollow Park – 2050 S 575 E
- Hoggan’s Park – 234 W 550 N
- Island View Park – 1800 S Main
- Jacobsen Park – 1045 S 1350 W
- Kiwanis Park – 300 N Vine St
- Mabey Pond – 310 S 500 E
- Steed Park – 300 N 1000 W
- Thornock Family Memoiral Park – 200 S 500 W
- Train Watch Park – 200 W 250 N