Located in Historic Sandy.
The Thomas Elof & Beda Anderberg House, built C. 1895, is significant for its association with Sandy’s historical development. This house is a single-story frame Victorian Eclectic crosswing type with wooden drop siding.
Thomas E. Anderberg was an early leader in the Sandy community. Thomas E. Anderberg learned the painting trade and was also millwright. He supposedly labored at one time or another on every mill in the state of Utah. He also served as a trustee of the Sandy School Board and was a member of the Lutheran Church, the Ladies Aid of the Sandy Congregational Church, and the Sandy Social Club.