The Drugstore/Review Building
This building was constructed c.1900 by David N. Adamson for Pleasant Grove Drug. Later it was a millinery shop and part of Clark’s General Merchandise. Archie Boren also owned the building and used it for the Red and White Store, a meat and grocery market. Other men also operated meat and grocery stores here. In 1956 Abe Gibson purchased it, moving the Pleasant Grove Review presses here.
(text from the plaque on the building)