Walker/Town Club House
Built in 1909, this Colonial revival house was originally the home of Mrs. Frances Horlick Walker, widow of Samuel S. Walker. The Walker brothers are known for their mining and banking concerns in Utah. Born in England in 1837, Mrs. Walker came to Utah with her parents in 1849. After her death in 1915, the house was rented and owned by carious people, including Charles C. and Denise K. Bintz, who bought the house c.1930. The Bintzes lived here with their family until 1939, when it was sold to Town Club. Town Club was founded by Wynn Conan Schram (Mrs, J. T.) in 1930 to develop and foster charitable, civic, educational, and social activities.