N. O. Nelson Manufacturing Co.
Local architects Scott & Welch utilized the concrete structure system of this industrial building to create an attractive design. The exposed concrete members form a grid pattern on the exterior of the building. ON the main facade, the vertical concrete supports also function as ornamental pilasters. The N. O. Nelson Manufacturing Company, which made heating and plumbing supplies, constructed this building in 1923. In 1998, the building was converted to condominiums. The triangular penthouse, exterior steel supports, and glass-framed balconies were added as part of this project.