The Crossgrove House, built circa 1885 and later expanded, is a two-story brick vernacular classical residence. The Crossgrove House represents a multi-generational family’s contributions to the Draper community. Three generations of the Crossgrove family lived together through the most important decades of Draper’s development. The first owners, James and Martha Crossgrove, were notable farmers and ranchers; James also started a brickyard and was a brick mason during the late 1800s. The second owners, Baynard and Matilda Crossgrove, lived in the house and oversaw the transformation of the family holdings into a large-scale poultry farm. Their daughter, Hulda, was the third owner of the property. Hulda was an educator at the Draper Park School for many years. The house remained in the family for over 100 years, until 1999.