Kaysville Presbyterian Church and School
Gothic-style Church built of brick in 1888 during the last years of an intense period of missionary activity by the Presbyterians in Utah. Architect was William Allen of Kaysville. Marker placed October 1973 by Alpheus and Ivy Harvey.
Located at 94 East Center Street in Kaysville, Utah on a parcel located at 80 East Center with another home.