This bell was installed in the tower of the Emery Ward Meetinghouse which was dedicated in 1902. The women sold butter and eggs and donated the funds for its purchase. It rang for all occasions – church, funerals, programs, parties, movies and fires. It’s tone was beautiful and could be heard all over town and in surrounding fields.
Located at the Chapel at 70 North Center Street in Emery, Utah
Photos from 2021 above, photos from 2014 below.