Construction of the Kaysville Tabernacle began in 1912 and the building was dedicated May 24, 1914. When the old adobe meetinghouse, built between 1855 and 1863, became too small, Kaysville architect William Allen was commissioned to design a new church across the street. A groundbreaking ceremony was held July 24, 1912 under the direction of Bishop Henry H. Blood, who later served as Utah’s governor from 1933 to 1941. The Tabernacle combines “modern” and Greek Revival styling and is noted for its beautiful stained glass windows.
198 W Center Street in Kaysville, Utah.