Presbyterian Centennial Bell
The Presbyterian work in Utah began at Corinne June 11, 1869 under Rev. Melanchthon Hughes, sent here by Rev. Sheldon Jackson, Missionary and Educator. This bell was later given to the first congregation. In the first century, the Presbyterians established some 125 schools and churches throughout Utah. The educational and religious impact cannot be measured.
“Behold a sower went out to sow — and some brought forth a hundred fold”
This monument is located at 2420 North 4000 West in Corinne, Utah and was erected by the Corinne Lions Club and the Presbytery of Utah 1969.