Charles Hardy Home
Charles Hardy, one of the first settlers in Mesquite, used lumber he brought back from Mt. Trumbull and local adobe to build the original large central room of his home – the other rooms were added later. The room was used as a bedroom, living room, school and church. The first school classes and church meetings held in Mesquite after its permanent settlement in 1894 took place in the home that was built on this site.