Vincent Drug is a classic spot on Midvale Main Street.
Above: Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers (1988)
Haddonfield Power Plant
The Haddonfield Power Plant is a fictional location from Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers (1988). It is the location where Michael Myers kills Bucky. It was filmed at the Midvale Substation in Midvale, Utah.
Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers (1988)
Filming locations I’ve come across for Halloween 4.
- Opening Scene – Farm with Pumpkin Stand
- Opening Scene – Farm with Skeleton Mailbox
- Opening Scene – Halloween 4 Title
- Opening Scene – Ghost in Tree
- Ridgemont Federal Sanitarium
- Ambulance Driving Around Corner
- Ambulance Crash
- Penney’s Cafe Service Station
- Jamie’s School
- Drug Store Interior
- Drug Store Exterior
- Carruthers House
- Carruthers’ Neighbors
- Trick or Treating
- Meeker House
- Rachel Looking for Jamie
- Earl’s Bar
- Haddonfield Power Plant
- Haddonfield Police Department
- Ted Hollister’s Death
- Toilet Papering
Dumb and Dumber (1994)
Another in my collection of filming locations for movies and TV shows. Visit this page for more.
Filming locations I’ve come across for Dumb and Dumber.
- The “Austria” limo scene.
- Mary’s House – Limo Pickup
- Mary’s Limo Ride
- Mutt Cutt Van Cuts Off Car
- Mutt Cutt Van Cuts Off Jogger
- Mutt Cutt Van Jumps Hill
- Dog Drop Off
- Airport – Exterior
- Airport – Interior
- The scene of Lloyd being robbed by the “little old lady”.
- Harry and Lloyd’s apartment.
- Mary’s house in Lloyd’s dream – Briefcase return
- Flo and Seabass
- Dante’s Inferno
- The “Big gulps huh?” store.
- Second Honeymoon Motel
- Foot on Fire, Are those your skis?
- Mary Swanson’s Parent’s House in Aspen
- Nicholas Andre’s House in Aspen
- Snowy Owl Benefit
I’ve always got a kick out of visiting filming locations for movies and TV shows. I decided to start collecting pictures I take at locations and match them up with pictures of scenes from the movies/shows. Visit this page for more.
The movie Brigham City (2001) was mostly filmed in Mapleton and Springville, Utah which is where I grew up. I remember watching them film it, Richard Dutcher wrote and directed it and lived next door to me at the time ( I was 15-16 years old) and invited me and some friends to be extras but we didn’t think it was “cool” and said no. I regret that, it would be cool to see now. I do know many of the extras in the movie.
Filming locations I’ve come across for Brigham City.
- The Sheriff’s House
- The bridge near the mouth of Hobble Creek Canyon
- Mapleton City Park
- This abandoned cabin in Hobble Creek Canyon
- The Springville Historic Cemetery
- This statue of Brigham Young on BYU Campus
- This Church in Springville
- Ernie’s house in Mapleton
- This house on 1100 West in Mapleton
- The Bar, a.k.a. Joe Bandito’s
- This house on South Main Street
- This gas station in Mapleton
- This house on 1600 North in Mapleton
- The Evergreen Cemetery in Springville
This abandoned cabin in Hobble Creek Canyon:
This statue of Brigham Young on BYU Campus:
This Gazebo in Mapleton City Park:
The North side of Mapleton City Park:
This Church in Springville:
This gas station in Mapleton:
This cool looking home in Palmyra/Spanish Fork was part of the movie “Made Men” and is also mentioned on several websites that list haunted sites, there are some stories of murders that may have happened in there.
William Parry Bowen and Ruth Jones were children when their parents came to Utah in 1856 with the John Hunt Wagon Train. They married and lived in this home. Their eldest daughter, Mary Eleanor Bowen married Lars Peter Larsen and their family lived in the home.