The Bell of Neola
The first white settlers came to Neola in 1906. By 1912 a log school house had been erected which served for many years for all public meetings. The bell displayed on this monument was purchased by donation in 1916 and placed on the building to call the children to school and the people to church.
Neola is an Indian name meaning: The last move.
This is D.U.P. Marker #163 located at 2070 West 9000 North in Neola, Utah