Enoch is a cute little small town just a few miles north of Cedar City in Iron County.
Enoch was originally settled as part of an iron mission along with Cedar City and Parowan. The area was originally known as Johnson Springs, as named by Joel H. Johnson, the earliest known white settler. In 1890, the area’s name was changed to Enoch, to avoid confusion with another settlement in Utah also named Johnson Springs. Enoch was officially incorporated on January 10, 1966, absorbing nearby Grimshawville, Stevensville, and Williamsville.