Built in 1897, at a cost of $1,000, by Peter Christensen who fired the brick in a kiln between Lyman and Horse Valley Ranch. Benjamin F. Brown carved the wood decorations. Used only for tithing office as long as offerings were paid in produce. It then became the Wayne Stake presidential office. Now owned by Daughters of Utah Pioneers, where pioneer relics are displayed and meetings held.