Cache County Relic Hall
Erected in 1861 by Hezekiah Thatcher, assisted by Robert Murdock, Robert Crookston, and John Hill, who quarried the building stones in Green Canyon and placed them in these walls. Hand made shingles covered the roof. The building was originally used as a barn. The lower portion as livestock stable, and the upper portion as a hay loft, and carriage room. It was later used as one of the school buildings of the Brigham Young College. In 1926 when the B.Y.U. closed, the Church leased it to Cache County Company, Daughters of Utah Pioneers. It was dedicated for their use on June 16, 1927.
Check out all of the historic markers placed by the Daughters of Utah Pio
neers at JacobBarlow.com/dup