Tags

, , , ,

picture07sep08-046

Daughters of Utah Pioneers
No. 27
Erected Feb. 24, 1938
Dedicated to the First Stake Relief Society of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Organized by President Brigham Young July 19, 1877 Jane Snyder Richards, President. This building is the first and only Relief Society Hall in the Church. It was built by the women of Weber County, dedicated July 19, 1902. Presented by the Relief Society women to the Daughters of Utah Pioneers of Weber County September 20, 1926. Dedicated as a Pioneer Hall February 22, 1929
Weber County Daughters of Utah Pioneers
Organized February 26, 1912

picture07sep08-045

Check out all of the historic markers placed by the Daughters of Utah Pioneers at JacobBarlow.com/dup