In 1861, Aaron Daniels built a Stage Coach Station here to change horses and as an over-night stop for the Overland Coach from the east to Salt Lake City. Gilmer and Salsbury operated the line until 1870. In 1869, Kimball Brothers stage between Echo and Salt Lake City also used the station. 1870, it became the Moorehouse family home and in 1877, the Andrew Peterson family made it into a rooming and boarding house. Later it was used as a granary and in 1912, it was torn down.
Check out all of the historic markers placed by the Daughters of Utah Pioneers at JacobBarlow. com/dup