Enterprise is a continuation of Hebron, located on Shoal Creek, a short distance up the mountain. In 1862 Charles and John Pulsipher and others brought their families to the village. In May 1892 Orson W. Huntsman made a plan to impound the flood waters of Shoal Creek. He acquired 320 acres, had it surveyed into city lots and called the town Enterprise. Five families came in 1896, William W. Hall, Anson P. Winsor, J.B. Morris, E.T. Adair, C.S. Fackrell. From 1903 to 1905 people from Hebron moved to the new settlement. John Day was first postmaster.
Check out all of the historic markers placed by the Daughters of Utah Pioneers at JacobBarlow. com/dup