Brigham Young Academy Women’s Gym
515 N University Avenue
This building, constructed after 1912, was constructed under the leadership of BYU President Brimhall after obtaining a church appropriation for construction of a large gymnasium-dance hall on the west side of University Avenue across the street from the Brigham Young Academy main campus. Women’s physical education activities were relocated there, and it was named the Ladies Gymnasium. In the early 1930s the name was changed to the Women’s Gymnasium.