Eureka City Hall
The Eureka City Hall was built in 1899 by the Eureka City government and functioned as the offices for city court, mayor, sheriff, recorder, treasurer, council chamber and city volunteer fire department. John J. Pilgrim, a city official, drew the plans and specifications for $100 and Adams and Sons of Eureka built it for $4,400. Eureka City Hall still serves the same function except the courtroom and most of the second floor now house the Tintic Mining Museum sponsored by the Tintic Historical Society. It was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in March 14, 1979, as part of the Eureka Historic District.