Tracy Loan and Trust Company Building
This building, designed by Architect Walter J. Cooper and constructed by James Stewart and Company, was built in 1916 for the Tracy Loan and Trust Company. Originally organized in the Cheyenne, Wyoming, in 1884. The Tracy Loan and Trust Company was moved to Salt Lake City in 1892 and has been one of Utah’s important banking institutions since that time. Renovation was begun by Ivory and Company in 1975 and continued after the building was acquired by Allen C. Brown in 1977.
See this page for other buildings on Main Street Salt Lake City.