, , , ,


George F. Whitehead and his bridge Esther Jane Morris moved into the original part of this house on their wedding day, November 22, 1883.  George was a skilled builder and many pioneer structures in St. George bear his mark.

Edna Cloward, Whitehead’s daughter, owned the house until 1965.  There have been a total of four owners, it is now part of Seven Wives Inn.