The first homesteader on this land was John Kynaston, who acquired it from the U.S. Government for $1.50 an acre in 1870. In 1964, Bountiful City purchased the land from Lola Wilson and Aurelia Olsen. They were grandchildren of the Brown family who had owned and farmed the property from the early 1900’s. The City created Five Points Park as part of its plan to provide green spaces for its citizens.
Pingback: Bountiful’s Parks | JacobBarlow.com