Rotary Park in Provo is mostly used for Recreation league games, but it also has many other family friendly activities to enjoy. Tennis courts are available and a playground is in the center area surrounded by three pavilions for easy monitoring of children at play, see this list for other parks in Provo.
There are several historic plaques in the park from this series:
- #1 – The City of Provo was founded in 1849 by Mormon pioneers
- #2 – Provo’s North Park Was Once an Adobe Yard for its Early Settlers
- #3 – Memorial Park at 800 East Center Street Was an Unsightly Swamp Until 1924
- #21 – Spanish Fathers Visit Utah Valley in 1776
- #22 – Brigham Young University Opened in 1875 in Lewis Hall
- #41 – Two Railroads Moved Coal to Provo in the 1880s