Mason’s Clothing Store / Clarks’ Merchandise
This building was constructed c.1908 by William L. Hayes who leased it to Walter B. Mason for Mason’s Men’s Clothing Store. Several years before his death in 1922, Hyrum L. Clark moved his general merchandise store here. H. Winfield Clark purchased his father’s business and continued with it until 1942. In 1944, Vilace and Fern Radmall established Radmall Hardware, purchasing the building. Their son, David, continued the business from 1972 to 1988. David’s wife, Maxine, restored the building in 1997.