Located at downtown historic main street in Pleasant Grove, Utah.
Cornelius Baxter purchased the property in 1893, constructing this building soon after. Baxter, an 1873 Scottish immigrant and coal miner, owned the 11-room Hawley House, a hotel just to the west (demolished). His daughter, Agnes Burns, operated a cafe in the building, one among numerous cafes housed here over the years. The building later housed a bike shop and a barber shop.
Located next door are the Baxter Building/Firehouse and the Star Saloon.
Pingback: Historic Main Street – Pleasant Grove | JacobBarlow.com