First Church of Christ, Scientist
The First Church of Christ, Scientist in Utah was organized in Salt Lake City on July 17, 1891. The Church, designed by architect Walter E. Ware, was constructed of brick and kyune sandstone. Dedicated on November 27, 1898, the building is the oldest Christian Science Church in Utah and one of the oldest continuously used Christian Science churches in the world.
This church is located at 352 East 300 South in Salt Lake, the home at 360 E 300 S is on the same parcel.