In my exploring and documenting historic buildings I often come across the name Walter E. Ware, he was the architect of many of my favorite homes and buildings. He established a film in Salt Lake in 1891 and in 1901 partnered with Alberto O. Treganza creating the firm Ware & Treganza.
This page is to link to the sites I’ve documenting that are the work of Walter Ware or Ware & Treganza.
- First Church of Christ, Scientist
- First Presbyterian Church of Mt. Pleasant
- First Presbyterian Church of Salt Lake City
- Converse Hall
- Ladies Literary Club Building
- Lehi Memorial Building / Hutchings Museum
- Mount Pleasant Carnegie Library
- Springville Carnegie Library
- Utah State Fair Grounds Horticulture Building & Exhibition Hall