Ladies Literary Club Building
This building, designed by the architectural firm of Ware and Treganza, was constructed 1912-1913 for the Ladies Literary Club. Organized in 1877 the club is one of the oldest women’s clubs in the United States. The club sponsors projects to enhance the culture and beauty of Salt Lake City.
Located in the South Temple Historic District in Salt Lake City, Utah.