This one-story commercial structure was built in two sections. The northern part was erected just after the great fire of 1898, which burned most of Main Street. Original occupants were a cobbler and a saloon. By 1907 the saloon was enlarged with the construction of an addition to the south. A metal cornice connected the new section to the original. While architecturally similar to other mining town commercial buildings, the use of stucco is an unusual siding treatment in Park City.
By 1915 the building was a popular, much-frequented pharmacy called Hulbert’s Drug Store. Use then reverted to that of a saloon, with pool hall and miners’ museum, operated by the Putman family and called The Miners’ Find.
In the 1970s new owners converted the building to a restaurant, a use which has been retained to this day. Occupants have specialized in crepes and German cuisine. Most recently the interior has been decorated to feature a year-round Christmas ambiance. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.