C.W. Reid House
636 East Center Street
This house is a good example of a Victorian Eclectic Cottage with the Crosswing plan. The projecting front wing has Greek Revival style cornice returns. A period carriage house lends to the architectural integrity of the site. Notable owners of this property include C. W. Reid, (1906–1910) who was a member of the BYU Music Department faculty, then joined the Mccune School of Music in Salt Lake City and continued private instruction in San Francisco. Robert D. Snow acquired the property in 1940 and the property has remained in the Snow family ever since then. Mr. Snow worked at Columbia-Geneva Steel Works for 31 years before passing away in 1961.