Spring City Confectionery
This small, brick one-part commercial block was built by John R. Baxter in 1915 and at first operated as a confectionery in conjunction with the theater. It served as a confectionery for over 63 years, selling penny candy and operating as an ice cream parlor.
33 North Main Street in Spring City, Utah
This small brick one-part commercial block was built in 1915 and operated as a confectionery until 1973 by John R. Baxter, Jr. (1888-1978) becoming a Spring City institution for several generations of Spring City children. Recently the building has been operated as a café.