The Lyceum Theater, later known as Victory Hall, was constructed in 1915 by John Baxter. The theater was used for school productions, plays, and convocations through the 1940s. Later the theater served as an LDS cultural and recreation center.
Located at 35 North Main Street in Spring City, Utah
Victory Hall in Spring City
The Lyceum Theater, later known as The Victory, was constructed about 1915 by John R. Baxter, Jr. (1888-1978).
It featured silent films and later “talkies.” The “hall” was sold to the LDS Church and served as a recreational center until 1976 when the cultural hall addition to the LDS chapel was completed.*