Tags

, , , ,

In commemoration of the founders of this community who made their first homes in the banks of the Bear River in the winter of 1866, to the residents of the Old Fort and all other pioneers who resided in Bear River City and came to Utah prior to May 10, 1969

This monument is affectionately dedicated by the Daughters of Utah Pioneers Bear River Camp July 24, 1947

This monument is located at Bear River City Park at 4549 West 5900 North in Bear River City, Utah

Related: