1925 to 1983
Harding School was named after President Warren G. Harding. Classes started August 1925 with George Fox as the first principal. It was used as an elementary school until May 1968 when Principal James L. Jensen called classes to order for the last time. Price City purchased the property and converted the school into a fire station and multi-use center in 1968. It was torn down in 1983 to make way for the Price City Public Safety Building.
Dedicated July 14, 1984 By Utah Outpost Mountain Charlie Chapter No. 1850 E Clampus Vitus
This monument is located at 87 North 200 East in Price, Utah