Early Morgan Pioneers
- Charles Shreeve Peterson – Helped carve road through Weber Canyon. 1st Probate Judge.
- George Washington Taggart – Helped build 1st grist mill. Mormon Battalion member.
- Thomas Jefferson Thurston – Builder of roads and canals. 1st Bishop in valley.
- Sanford Porter – Original settler of Porterville. Built sawmill, cut ties for railroad.
- Thomas and Jane Brough – Church leadership and community service.
- Jesse Carter Little – Military-Civic-Church leader, road builder, 1st Post Office.
- Willard G. Smith – Community builder, 1st Stake President & Probate Judge, Haun’s Mill survivor, Mormon Battalion member.
- Samuel and Esther Francis – Leaders in church and civic affairs.
- Albert Douglas Dickson – Peacemaker, canal builder, bishop for 37 years.
Located at 221 East 125 North in Morgan, Utah – this is Sons of Utah Pioneers historic marker #155 placed in 2010 with a new name added every year for a few years.