Wasatch Academy President’s House
One of the oldest historic Wasatch Academy buildings, the two-story brick and stone President’s House was constructed c. 1895 by Judge Ferdinand Ericksen for his wife Carrie Lofgren. Prominent architectural features of the Victorian home include its irregular floor plan, hip and gable roof, rusticated stone lintels, art-glass windows, stone-framed entry vestibule, and small stone porch. Retaining its historic and architectural integrity, the house is a contributing element to the Wasatch Academy Historic District.
From the NRHP Nomination Form:
President’s House, c. 1895. Two-story brick and stone building, Victorian Style; irregular plan; hip and gable roof; features rusticated stone sills, lintels, and foundation; horseshoe arch of rusticated stone frames the entry vestibule; several rectangular art-glass windows are featured and a small stone porch rests on top of the ground story vestibule.