Built by the women of Thurber under the leadership of Sarah Gardner Meeks, President; Mary H. Bullard, 1st Counsellor; Eliza Jane Brinkerhoff, Amanda Haws Durfey, 2nd Counsellors; Viola Cutler Brinkerhoff, Secretary; Mary A. Gardner, Asst. Secretary; Melissa Meeks Snow, Treasurer. Building began June 1, 1897 when the town was moved to its present location. Completed September 19, 1899 and dedicated by President Willis E. Robinson.
See other DUP Markers at JacobBarlow.com/dup