This building is one of the oldest schools and community centers now standing. The west wing built about 1864, from adobes salvaged from first and second school houses of 1852-53. Planned by Henry Greenhalgh. Center and east rooms added about 1880-87. Structure later housed the high school and then for public library. Leased to the Daughters of Utah Pioneers in 1940 for a relic hall and was set aside by the city as center of park honoring pioneers. Pleasant Grove Camp, Utah Co.
Check out all of the historic markers placed by the Daughters of Utah Pioneers at JacobBarlow. com/dup