Pioneer Fire Station
This building is erected in commemoration of the valiant services of the volunteer firemen of Ogden. Organized October, 1874; disbanded, 1916. Joshua Williams was its first Chief, and it was known as the “Bucket Brigade.” Two fire stations were built in Ogden under their direction. Funds for the erection of this building given by the Ogden Pioneers Days Celebration.
Check out all of the historic markers placed by the Daughters of Utah Pioneers at JacobBarlow.com/dup